If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (563) 277-1615

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Ceiling Vent Fire in Decorah, IA

The ceiling vent in the laundry room malfunctioned and caught on fire. There was a hole in the ceiling from where the fire started, plus debris from the ceiling and smoke damage throughout the house. SERVPRO of Decorah cleared the debris, removed the affected insulation from the attic, and removed smoke damage from nearby rooms. The ceiling received some water damage from when first responders put out the fire so we also set out air movers to assist in drying. Air scrubbers were placed throughout the home to help with the removal of the smoke odor. Cleaning technicians washed walls, windows, ceiling fans, and content.