You're in the Dog House Now!
You're getting ready to host a gathering at your home, time is fast approaching. The brisket that you have been carefully preparing is now resting on top of the stove and all is well. Until... the unspeakable happens. Your beloved family dog's mouth is watering for that brisket, how could it not, you've put so much effort into that delicious piece of meat! He jumps up to get a taste, hits the burner, and causes the stove top to turn on.
Unfortunately, this is not a fictional story and it is not the first time something like this has happened. You now have a very scorched brisket, and even worse, your whole house is burning along with your belongings.
You can never predict these things, however, you can take prevention and education seriously and always be doing things to lesson your chance of fires, water damage, and other disasters.
If you are not following us on social media, nows the time to do so! We post many helpful educational tidbits, home improvement tips, safety measures, and more! You will find our socials at the bottom of this newsletter!
Call SERVPRO today if you are in need of cleanup or restoration!