It's Time to Grill!
Grilling puts your home more at risk for a fire. It’s the time of year that people start breaking those grills out, there’s no better time than National BBQ month (May). We love a freshly grilled steak but we love it more when it is grilled SAFLEY! We are bringing you some reminders on grilling safety as we head into summer!
- Only use propane & charcoal grills outdoors
- Place your grill away from the home, deck, or overhanging branches
- Never leave it unattended
- Keep a close eye on children & pets when in use
- Open gas grill lid before lighting
- Keep your grill cleaning by removing grease build-up & cleaning trays below
Happy safe summer grilling!
If you experience fire damage from grilling gone wrong, don't hesitate, call SERVPRO of Decorah!